Hi, everyone. You can call me Noob. Let it be my identity thru out the article or story or blog. Let’s get the first thing out of the way. Why am I writing this article or whatever? Reading the story in the given link,

Another thing, my history of riding, I only rode 20,000 km (to be exact 19,647 km till date), so one can still call me a noobeasily. It is 2015 and I made that trip in 2014, so it was 3 or 4000 at best….I ride Fazer 153cc, 2013 model and my bike looked like the pic back then and for some reason, I liked that. Apart from the hideous look or some say unique look, It was completely stock, only minor adjustment in the air intake and gas to make the mixture according to my likings (though I didn’t know nothing about mixture back then, but it felt nice. That’s all there is…hahaha)
Labels:
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

Post a Comment

ads3

Ads4

Ads5

Ads2

Propellerads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.